Re: Derailment on North Coast

I think people are forgetting here that RAC allows NR to run the train
lengths they do and the mass they do. RAC must believe that the operation of
these trains by NR is at an acceptable risk.

I wonder who will end up paying for the damage and time lost though?? Was
the derailment caused by infrastructure or the train??

Ben Staples