Last transport news: Deutsche Post, Danzas, Tibbet&Britten, MRW, Iberia, Lufthansa, Ford

Dear Sirs,

Urgente Online, the Spanish transport and Logistics e-zine now offers a more
extensive English section. Updated on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12.00
a.m. GMT, we provide information on the Spanish, European and International
transport industry.

Our last week news, http://www.urgenteonline.com/english.htm:

==SPANISH NEWS==
Trade Unions accuses Correos of foster trash jobs
High speed link from Cordoba to Malaga in 44 minutes
Valencia port to adopt European Quality standards
Deutsche Post and Danzas present their strategy for Spain
Photo contest on railways
Fishing competition at Barbate port
Tibbet&Britten and Axial at SIL99 logistics fair
Barcelona meets Lyon and Rotterdam on logistics
Zaragoza gets new railway station
Bergareche Ruiz in alliance with Sab Logistica
Boluda Group to start shipbuilding business
Vizcaya passenger transport strike avoided
Iberia receives first Airbus A-321
MRW earns recognition of Optima Programme
Ford Spain reports 57.5 million Euro benefits

==EUROPEAN NEWS==
Condor receives new Boeing 757-300 aircraft
Lufthansa CityLine achieves JAR OPS! Certificate

==WORLD NEWS==
Smoking disappears on US flights
Aero Caribbean offers Honduras connection

==ASSIGMENTS==
Carlos Hernandez, head of the computing department of Tecnologistica, the
Italian logistics company.
Jesús Ciria Cambero , new regional director for Eastern Spain at Chronopost
International España.
Claude Beglé, new director of development and integration of parcel and
logistics business at La Poste and also will be the new Director General of
Colis et Logistique, a new La Poste subsidiary dedicated to its logistics
business.

You will also find a range of additional information like a WhoisWho on
Spanish companies, a extensive agenda on transport related trade fairs ,
several data bases with information about companies and a large links list.

We have opened a new section on our readers comments. That´s your
opportunity to critisize, contribute or simply get in touch with other
readers. Visit
http://www.urgenteonline.com/debates.htm .

We've just started to publish small ads, which are free of charge. A unique
opportunity to offer your services, products to other readers.

Urgente Online has reached a stable readership of almost 5.700 transport
professionals and is constantly growing. In May, the number of pageviews
grow to 18.278.

And its all for free. Your Business decisions will  get all the necessary
information background they need. 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. We are
sure you'll find our free e-zine of great help.

Regards,
Urgente Online Press
http://www.urgenteonline.com/