Broadmeadows line website

Hello everyone,
                       I have finally found a temporary home for my
Broadmeadows line website (when I say temporary - a couple of months).
    I have established news and sightings pages with improvements to come to
the others.
    I am hoping to recieve input from anyone who knows anything about
anything to do with the line.
    THE SITE IS AT: http://members.optusnet.com.au/~hurste (note that there
is no "www.")
    If you have a related site you can email it to me and I will provide a
link to it upon request. - s9911488@vortex.mp.rmit.edu.au
         or - hurste@optusnet.com.au

(NOTE:I know that the IE5 link doesn't work properly, I'm going to fix it
now) (HIT COUNTER does not work either)

happy surfing
Steven Hurst

If you have any problems accessing or with the site please email me.