Railpage Australia Provides Rail Search Engine

Hi,

Have just finished installing and upgrading a new search engine on railpage.
The scope of the search engine includes all known Australian based rail web
sites and of course those already listed or housed at railpage.  Total
number of pages indexed exceeds 7422 with this number building daily. If we
do not know about your site, then please email me and I will add it. Use the
click on immediately below.

mailto:bevans@railpage.org.au?Subject="New Site for Search Engine"

Further, the search engine includes the railpage archives of aus.rail
(http://www.railpage.org/ausrail) and the sightings archive at
http://www.railpage.org.au/sightings which covers the popular sightings
mailing list.

The initial index build took around 5 days to complete and 300 meg of disk
space!

In addition, railpage continues to grow with 5 new tenants joining in the
last week. (Go Yuri!). Check the New Sites out.

Railpage Australia http://www.railpage.org.au

Regards,
Brian Evans