Re: EXCELLENT VIDEO

Hi,

I also recommend this video. It has been out for quite a while now,
because i remember hiring it from the local library near enough to 10
years ago. I would have a copy of it, apart from the fact I couldnt find
it (not that i have really looked out, since i thought it would have been
out of production by now).

Regards
Micahel

Ron BEST scribbled something with a chicken feather on 3/06/1999 in