New Movie: Two Hands

I saw a preview last night of the new Australian movie, Two Hands, filmed
in Sydney.
It had many/most scenes films shot in Kings Cross, Bondi, and some City
scenes.
There were scenes involving transport: a few close-ups of Sydney
buses, a view of the Cadbury monorial vehicle and few flashes of CityRail
trains.  A scene was inside a monorail compartment (probably a chartered
run, the monorail went express through a few stations) and a scene outside
Park Plaza monorail station. A brief few minutes were also spent inside
Comeng / Goninan spark trailer car T4927.

It had a few corny scenes (that could only be included in Aussie movies,
if you know what I mean), but otherwise a good movie.  I give it out 8 out
of 10, but there's a few too many swear words than there needs to be.
(I'm not against swearing, but there's just too much - it overdoes some of
the scenes)

Go and see it!

Gareth.

 Gareth Lumsden     s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au    glums112@yahoo.com