Re: 3830 + 4401 to Yulefest at Katoomba

Chris Downs wrote in message ...
>3830 on nine (?) cars with 4401 pushing damn hard at the rear made for a
>good sight through the upper Mountains just after midday today.  The train
>was bound for Katoomba for Yulefest.

Unfortunately the trip suffered form severe perway restrictions. There was
only a couple of days notice given that we would be restricted to 25kph
between Seven Hills and Emu Plains. There were several other delays imposed
on us which made it a rather long and frustrating day.

Your count of 9 cars is correct. Dont believe the STN. We also had a gin.

Trevor