GNRS and other matters.

On Thursday last (22/7 yes I know a little late now) one of the GNRS
locos
22 I think went to Albury hauling some container flats. Does anyone know

anything about it and I don't recall reading anything here about it. I
would have been able to photograph the train had I known.

Also, (and possibly nothing to do with GNRS but who knows?), a non-turbo

loco (and train?) went north through Avenel at around 0800 Sat morning.
Don't know
what gauge but it could have been bg. Any clues anyone? What ever it was

it sounded mighty fine in full throttle heading into the morning fog. A
reminder of days past.

David Langley.