Re: Harris greasing car.

On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Amin "The Hitman" Azoor wrote:

> I'm after a couple of pics of a Harris motor. Could someone please tell
> me where i can take some good pics of one without having to point my
> camera out of a window?

Amin,

The Greaser is out of action at the moment - and has been for quite some
time now.  I can assure you that when it does run again, it is going to be
very busy catching up on it's work!

It is stabled at Newport Workshops West Block / Preservation area /
Garden Platform, and it not really photographable.

If you were not just after the greaser - go to the North Williamstown
museum - they have 2-door 795M and Rebuilt/Refurbished 903M.

Gareth.

 Gareth Lumsden     s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au    glums112@yahoo.com
 Gareth's Railway Web Page        http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278