Re: QR and photographers

Just because some little facist staion master opines that you cannot take
photos doesn't mean there is a legal impediment to taking photos.  One
contributer wanted to know what piece of legislation prevented one from taking
photos and I suspect the answer is there is none. The old I was only following
orders excuse was thrown out at the Nuremberg trials. Why should the public
tolerate such bullshit in a democratic society, although one has to wonder
about Queensland.

Cheers

Rod Gayford