Re: Some ideas please!

A photo of the old PTC (NSW) "Be Tidy" bins for the recycle bin would be
perfect. Alas, I checked my photos, and I have none :-(

--

Daniel

(Remove nospam for a reply)
  Railway Rasputin wrote in message <37956FE4.D3566465@fastlink.com.au>...

  WhaleOilBeefHooked wrote:

    I am thinking of putting together a desktop theme, for Windows 98 users
(and
    Windows 95 with Plus!), based on railways. Does anyone have any
suggestions?
    I was thinking of a wallpaper with a collage of trains from around the
    country - maybe an NR class loco, QR tilt train, 90 class loco,
Melbourne
    spark, Adelaide DMU, etc.

    I need to have four other graphics - they need to be square (pixel size
does
    not matter - I can resize it) - Recycle Bin Full, Recycle Bin Empty, My
    Computer and Network Neighbourhood. I was planning on leaving most of
the
    cursors as Windows standard.

    If anyone has the location of good photos that I can use (with
permission,
    of course) can they send me the URL. Of course, we need to consider that
the
    wallpaper should not be "busy" as it would make icons difficult to see.

    When I have finished it and put it all together, I will place it on my
    website and post the address here.

    DaveP

  An idea for My Computer, get Dave Johnson to take a photon of  of a
Tangara TMS display.
  rgds