Re: John Laws

PETer and susAN wrote in message <37942159.4289699@news.ion.com.au>...
>Hi gang,
>
>could someone please tell me the difference between John Laws taking money
from the banks to paint
>them in a good light and politicians receiving political donations?

One difference occurs to me. We all know pollies are there to be
lobbied...... I suspect most of Lawsie's listeners thought the opinions he
expressed were in fact sincerely his own.

The events of last week prove that talk-show hosts are similarly available
to be lobbied. And a damn good thing that this particular cat is out of the
bag.

Over to aus.politics