Re: Don't use GeoCities!

I think he's worried about copyright. GeoCities (and most other "free homepage"
providers) claim universal rights over the contents of web sites they host.
This, I think, is largely to allow them the right to shut down a client's
website if it contains illegal content (eg a kiddy-porn website, or many of the
racial-hatred sites on the web).

I have a feeling that pictures of Aust. trains will be quite safe on a GeoCities
website. Just remember to brand the image itself with the copyright symbol and
the name of the copyright holder.