Re: Airport Link Ticketing Machine

I hope that market research reveals that
* machines should accept and give change for $5, $10, $20 (and probably
$50) notes.
* machines should have the ability to sell two tickets from one note (like
the follow-on provision on coin phones).

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

MR P J Sutton <morphil@bigpond.com> wrote in article
> The TVM was on the concourse for market research. The machine had a touch
> screen & a number of link tickets programmed. It is planned to install
> similar machines at Airport Link Stations. The TVM was moved to the
Airport