Re: VLP A70

Michael wrote:
> I remember something like that happening last year, an A class pulling a
> H set. From what I saw, the train was sitting in Platform 1 at Essendon.
> It was on a really early morning up Seymour as well. Would this perchance
> have been the same one? AFAIK it was between August and November.

I'd say it probably was the same one, I didn't see what happened after they
moved it, I guess it makes sense to put into Platform 1 and sort it out
later, where else could you put it?... You can't push it into Spencer Street
with a spark (unless of course you got enough speed up but that leaves a
problem when getting out!)!?  I wonder what they did with it afterwards?

This A obviusly wasn't 70 as it has been said that it was painted last week,
it must have been the other (is it A62 ?)

regards,

Steven Hurst