Re: New Citytrain SMUs

What about all the Dimwit station assistant's who put up the wrong indicator
board. Have you ever tried to ask  these people where the next train is
going ? They are not very helpful. Also the slack guards who do not announce
where the train is going. I might just add you are one of the guards who
done this from waterfall.