Re: Who's going to Steamfreight (Maldon Vic) this year?

Yes, where WERE all these ausrailers? :) I only saw Yuri, Krel, Craig Haber
and Eben (because I went up there and back wif him).

Anyways, more to come re the weekend in a following post :-)

Regards
Michael.

The voices in my head told me something that Yuri J Sos/Melbourne said, I
therefore quote: