Re: QR and photographers

At Roma Street when relitives of people arriving by rail from the country
(eg. Tilt Train) they get a platform pass, its just a piece of paper saying
that your allowed on the platforms but not on the trains but other than that
I dont see any problems, I have even taken photos in the ETD before and
there has been no problems.

Matthew Green
kgreen@powerup.com.au