New CD!

NEW CD !! Made from 3/4" video soundtracks,,,,,,Great!
Hi We have a new cd available,, the first of many we hope,,,
"4501, 611 & 1218"  is NOW AVAILABLE $18.95, Post paid,, BUT! just to
get things off to a
good start we are offering for a limited time this CD for 14.95 US
this work is digitally
mastered from original profesional 3/4" video tape,for some really
great sounding STEREO !!
Go to our website to hear a short sample of the mighty 1218 in
action!! Use our "easy order page ,,or E-mail us your order
http://mainlinevideo.com   E-mail me at,, offer@mainlinevideo.com
While there please check out our VIDEO LIST,,,,Thanks

Ron Loving at:

Main Line Motion Pictures
Box 24480
Richmond, Virginia  23224  Thanks,