Re: New trains for Melb - the promises: The Age article

Yuri J Sos/Melbourne <steam4me@enternet.com.au> wrote in message
37909f44.3975965@news.enternet.com.au">news:37909f44.3975965@news.enternet.com.au...
> On Thu, 15 Jul 1999 22:12:16 GMT, steam4me@enternet.com.au (Yuri J
> Sos/Melbourne AUS) wrote, and I selectively quote:
>
> >The page 6 article has colour "artists' impressions" of the new
>
> Sorry, article's actually on page 10, my mistake.

Some of these pictures look suspiciously like they've been lifted from
European company's brochures. Look at the destination signs. A couple say
"Altona" and "City", but others say "Citadis", "Alvik" and "Ich ßeibe
Lombino"...

So, do they give any indication of what vehicles we might get, or are they
just a graphic designer from The Age pulling a few pictures out of a
scrapbook?

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia