Re: Melbourne trains perhaps could use this idea

Hi,

I have seen him on my train as well (Hurstbridge line). He normally also
plays on southbank.

You may also recall on the news a couple of years ago, he appeared because
he was mugged by some druggo for his violin and some microscule amount of
money.

Sad world aint it..

regards
michael

The voices in my head told me something that Craig Haber said, I
therefore quote: