Re: How many subscribers does it take to change a light bulb?

I'm surprised that this hasn't drawn the usual nitpicking!  Must be too
intellectual for aus.rail'ers?  Just to get the ball rolling, shouldn't
somebody question whether the light bulb should properly be titled "LAMP,
INCANDESCENT" pursuant to Auslang Cataloging principles?

Gareth Lumsden wrote in message ...
<snip>
>Q: How many internet mail list subscribers does it take to change a light
>bulb?
>
>A: 1,343 -  1 to change the light bulb and to post to the mail list that
>the light bulb has been changed;
</snip>