Re: Rowville extention - Two proposed routes.

> ROUTE 2 - Branch the line off, from Huntingdale.
> ...This route would also service Monash University and have a lower ...

It would also service Waverly Park, if it was still there, which it more
than likely wouldn't be.

If this line was built and Waverly was gone, it would be a great shame, as
this was a major flaw of Waverly.  I think though, for the above reason,
that the other route would only ever be considered now.

Just another point, why would they build this line and not a line like
Doncaster East first, surely that would be more viable?!

Thanks,

Steven Hurst