Re: Who's going to Steamfreight (Maldon Vic) this year?

Hi,

I will definately be there for both days, unless someting drastic happens
(pessimistic me!) :)

I agree re very very very warm clothing, i have a feeling it will be a
lot colder this year than last!

As for photos, is 5 rolls of 24 enough? as i went through last year :-)

As a side topic, depending on transport arrangements with parents, etc, i
may be walking back to castlemaine then back to melbourne courtest of our
lovely friends at V/Line pass. (also good for excercise!) - What sort of
condition is the original right of way from muckleford to castlemaine in?
i.e. is it in reasonable condition to walk along?

Thanks
Michael

P.S. is the timetable available yet? I've missed out on a couple of days of
posts and i have a feeling someone might have posted something in that
time...

The voices in my head told me something that Craig Haber said, I
therefore quote: