Roderick Smith wrote:

> I forgot on all my earlier posts:
> You're a liar, you really are.
> (station in SA)
> --
> Regards
> Roderick Smith
> Rail News Victoria Editor

I'm now working on the (Victorian) Land Titles Automation Project, and I have
come across some interesting parish names.
One of the highlights is "Cut Paw Paw", in the Williamstown area. This is
coincedently similar to the "Pawpaw" nickname for QR's 1170 class diesels.

John
--
John Cleverdon, B.App.Sc. (Cartography), AMMSIA
Computer Operator, Beveridge & Williams, Melbourne