Re: Trains at the Movies with Passion R rated

It is a while since I saw the film, but I thought that all Sydney arrivals
were interleaved with Melbourne ones.  The lady returned to her
Williamstown flat and her teaching job.

What was the club car used in the filming?  AFAIK it wasn't a Southern
Aurora one (but I can't recall why).  This would leave only Indian Pacific.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith