<no subject>

Does anyone know the if any the following ex V&SAR Joint Stock carriages:
4AE, 6AE, 10AE, 39AE, 40AE, 41AE, 42AE, 6BE, 7BE, 10BE, 41BE, 1CE,2CE, 3CE,
4CE, 5CE, 6CE, 26CE and 27CE were sold after they were written off, as
happens periodically. The information I have only indicates that they were
withdrawn between 1967 and 1984. Also does anyone know where I can obtain
the class histories for the Victorian Railways N Class and E Class steam
locomotives?

Any information would be extremely helpful and greatly appreciated.
Marc Hryciuk