No Subject

                   LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

surname: BOJIN
christian names: QUINTILLIU MIRCEA

date of birth: MARCH 22,1974

place of birth:CLUJ-NAPOCA,CLUJ COUNTY,ROMANIA

dwelling place: 6,BISERICII ORTODOXE STREET NO.6,APT.4,CLUJ-NAPOCA,
               ROMANIA

nationality: ROMANIAN

citizenship: ROMANIAN

height: 170 CM

attended courses :

   Owner of QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATE,SERIES P,NO.0036602.
   I have attended the qualification certificate with a lenght of 6
months,organised at the QUALIFICATION CENTER from the city CONSTANTA,
based upon Government Decision no.288/1991,and I passed the qualifi-
cation examination during May 1998 session,after I was declared to be
qualified in job called MOTORMAN,issued on August 04,1998.Training
course was organised by C.P.P.M.C.Constanta within the Romanian
Ministry of Transport.
   I am also in posession of a SEAMAN LICENCE NO.31393,SERIES CM,NO.
15735,issued by Harbour Master's Office of Constanta,Romania,on
05.08.1998.
   I have attended the I.M.O. Certificate,No.0016007
   Any possible job affers to be forwarded at above-mentioned address
   Do not hesitate to contact me.You won't be dissapointed!