Re: Trains at the Movies with Passion R rated

I have yet to see the Czech classic 'Closely watched trains': I am told
that a train controller seduces a female station assistant on top of a
train-control graph, and finishes by stamping her buttocks with a rubber
parcels stamp.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

David Bennetts <davibenn@pcug.org.au> wrote in article
<377e8e89.0@newshost.pcug.org.au>...
> For those readers interested in seeing historic trains in the movies, the
> movie Passion about the life of Percy Grainger, eccentric pianist and
> composer, is now showing.   Scenes showing 120 year old loco 1210 on the
> Michelago line, with end platform cars feature in the movie.  Apparently
> there's an erotic scene or two in the movie, so it is R rated (18+).
Maybe