Re: Hamersley and BHP joint operations (was Re: Hamersley and NCC)

See the post that started this thread.  The access question was between
Robe River (a North subsidiary) and Hamersley (Rio Tinto subsidiary).
Robe wanted access to Hamersley's track.  BHP and Hancock were just
interested parties from the sideline.

Also, from what I've read in the papers the court case was about whether
the NCC had any say in the matter in the first place.  As the court
decision was that the NCC had no say the NCC did not release its
position on the matter - we may never know whether the NCC was for or
against the access.

--
IanH
Comments and questions welcome at ian_harvey at bigpond dot com