Re: Daily Telegraph (Sydney) today (5 July)

I travel the trains pretty often and can not believe how the station staff
are a pack of lazy bludgers. They are complaining about job cuts and the
lazy bludgers don't want to help anyone. I was at Strathfield on the night
of the John Farhnam concert at Olympic Park and could not believe the
station man at the indicator board telling going off at people. He said to
them Can' t you fucken read or something to one old lady. He also said to a
number of younger women Get back to your fucken own country if you can't
read the board.

 Is this how station staff are taught how to be good to the passengers.

At Blacktown station on any afternoon all you see is young people who
probably have no ticket let through the barriers and no one cares. The staff
are all to blame for all this because they are fucken lazy bludgers.