Re: Some qld News

MattyQ wrote in message <3780ae8e.0@news.bris.corplink.com.au>...

>Dave, if you had have read this entire thread, you would have seen a post
>saying that electrification is to be carried out beyond Rosewood. Since
>Grandchester is the next interlocking, it must at least go there.

I have read the entire thread - just because trains go *through* there does
not mean they will terminate there. On the Richmond line in Sydney, there
are interlockings at Quakers Hill, Riverstone, Mulgrave and Clarendon (not
sure if it is up and running yet - trainman?????) - trains only run to
Riverstone or Richmond, although they have been known to turn trains back at
Mulgrave in the case of severe disruption.

So the fact that Grandchester is on desto rolls does not mean that trains
will display that as a destination.

DaveP