Re: Besdansky's Next Oddity?

Ron BESDANSKY (formerly Ron BEST) wrote in message
<7hCe3.18654$PN5.47705@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>...
>If you don't like it, don't read it!
>At last count, there were at least 70 items in the "ODD DESTINATIONS"
thread
>(mostly not mine). So at least SOME people think it was a worthwhile
>exercise. I'm sorry if you have to spend time skipping over the thread
>header when reading the n.g.
>
>Ron BESDANSKY.
>
>Derick Wuen <cullend@webone.com.au> wrote in message
>> After odd destinations and odd signs, what oddity will Besdansky pose
>next?
>>
>> Besdansky's space oddity 2000?
>>
>> In the "good old days" Eddie Oliver "hosted" an item in the RTM rag
>labelled
>> Eddie Oliver's Elliva Oddity.
>>
>> We should banish put all Besdansky's Oddity threads in a class by
>> themselves.... Besdansky gets even, perhaps?

Ouch! Guess I deserved that.

Question is sort-of serious. Odd destinations elicited all sorts of
interesting stuff and participations. If you can think of another one like
destinations, then it might flush out another interesting set.

By the way, odd destinations is a huge continuous thread. Is it the largest
thread yet on this NG? If not, does anyone know the record?