Re: Greart Northern not so great now- Well was it really Austrac???

In article <377c7e75@nap-ns1>, "Grahame Ferguson"
<grahamef@users.mcmedia.com.au> wrote:

> Can anyone verify who has gone Bankrupt?
> Some tell me that GNR has because of diminishing work, and large purchases.
> Then I hear that Austrac has been in receivership.
> Now I read that it is not GNR, but Austrac has survived under a new name.
> What is the Truth?  What will be the next Saga to be posted??

I can only help to muddy the waters.  I talked to a friend who was in
Junee recently, who had talked to some crews while in the area.  He was
told that  Austrac is financed by Imelda Marcos, she of the many shoes
Philipines fame.  Good story he thinks, one of the more bizarre ones he'd
heard until he dropped into the Austrac offices at Junee and while
chatting to the office girls was asked if he would like to buy a raffle
ticket.  For the Australian-Philipine friendly society (something like
that anyway)

Just coincidence??

Probably

but why let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Perhaps Imelda Marcos is a gunzel..Maybe she and Tim Fisher should get
together and trade train stories!!

--
Stuart Thyer
Photographer-Department of Anatomy

The best mistakes are the ones you learn from.
The worst mistakes are the ones you make again.