Re: Rail Map of Australia

arthur marsh wrote:

> I didn't see the St. Kilda (South Australia) tram museum's line on the
> Adelaide map though. Is it still in operation?

You're right - it isn't on the map but it should be.  The Adelaide map
was one of the earlier ones and is getting OOD.

By the way, while on the topic of preserved rail in Adelaide, does
anyone know if the Semaphore beach railway still operates?  This thing
was shown on the public transport maps for years.  What exactly is or
was this line?  Am I correct in recalling that it is run by the Port
Dock museum and that it runs on Sundays only in the summer months?
Is/was it a 'real' preserved railway or only some sort of joy-ride?