Re: The deterioration of NSW Rolling Stock

Homer wrote:

> Robert Harris wrote:
>
> > andrew-d wrote:
> >
> > > BRING BACK THE `U` BOATS!!!!!!
> > >

> > Its a shame we got rid of them and I think the big guns realize  it now.
> > (lack of trains for the .........U guessed it OLYMPICS!
> > The potential for modification of the old girls is enormous. They have a
> > lot of space to put in aircon, power doors, new style toilets, etc.
> >

> there's alot of people that would physically restrain anyone trying to
> disfigure a U-boat like that!

True but you have to cater for what people want. ie air con trains. Now that
the whole fleet has power doors passengers are not what they used to be and
fall out of open doors, so power doors have to be added. Passengers whant to
know everything before it happens so PA here we come. etc etc

The ones that should be shot were the guys that authorised the change of  the
windows from the original up/down to those becuwa....., bec......., b........,
those shitty sliding ones that were used similar to Tulloch waggons.

rgds