Re: Wollongong L sets

Chris Stratton wrote in message <77blh9$sge16@atbhp.corpmel.bhp.com.au>...
>Are the 2 car L sets used in Wollongong air conditioned? One just went by
>while I was stopped at traffic lights and I'm sure it had fixed windows.

No L sets are air-conditioned - L sets are made up of the same vehicles used
in R and S sets - the only air-conditioned 2 car suburban sets are the K
sets used in Newcastle.

The SillyDecker cars often look as though they have fixed windows,
particularly if they are all closed and pass reasonably quickly.

David "The Doctor" Proctor
http://derek.jenkins.net/ozemail/index.html

Host System Not Responding, Probably Down.  Do you want to wait?  (Y/N)