Videos

A number of people heve emailed me with suggestions regarding posting
short segments from some of the video matrial I have shot recently (eg
42220 on its heavy load trial last week) on the net. My aim, when I
have learnt how to, is to set up a web page to publicise my currently
available videos (eg. "Diesel Diary 2", "38", etc) and to show
thumbnails of recently shot video of interesting workings. I have all
the hardware and software, all I have to do is find the time to learn
how to set it up.

I have also had a number of enquiries about the content of "Diesel
Diary 3", which will be released in a few months. Highlights of this
video include:
* 48s hauling wheat on the Coonamble line and ore on the Cobar line;
* a segment on Victorian "C" class locos operating in NSW, including
doubleheading between Parkes and Coota, the first C to work north to
Newcastle, etc.;
* 49s working trip trains around Sydney;
* candy 48s working to Charbon.

Regards,
Bevan Wall.