Re: engineers wanted?

In article <19990109104847.10382.00010366@ng141.aol.com>,
  peeper1000@aol.com (Peeper1000) wrote:
> I have heard that australia is in dire need of railroad engineers during the 2
> years prior to the olympics.  does anyone have any info on this?
> appreciate it. thanx

Not so much about Olympic as most of the work is almost completed but
the next 2 year will be significant for Australian Railways as
privatelisation starts, if all goes well and the new care taker wants to
expand the business, there will be more opputunities for engineers.
Keep watching this newsgroup to see updates!

James