Re: 5112

It is possible that there could be a merge between the Central West (Orange)
group and the State Mine(Lithgow) group however there are a number of issues
that they need to agree on. The main sticking point as I hear it is that the
Orange group wish to have control of their equipment should it go to Lithgow and
be represented on the Lithgow committee and the Lithgow people believe that it
is their show and they want the trains from Orange but not the people that come
with them! I guess that sums up the level of squabbling between rail
preservation groups that are all one eyed and think they are the best.
Cheers
Bob