Newsgroup Etiquette : Internet access

The project is to test out my servers before I go live. I need a bucket load
of testers (and I mean a bucket load)
In return what I am offering is free Internet access and free email for the
duration of the testing period.

The testing period is expected to last for 3-6 months maybe more. Also since
I am Sydney based, I don't expect people from interstate to join (unless
they wish to pay ISD call charges to connect :-) )

If anyone is interested, please reply to me and I will direct you to my site
and how to go about connecting.

Newsgroup etiquette does not permit me to advertise my site until I get some
response stating interest in this matter

Thanks for your patience and prompt response to my earlier posting

Regards
Kym