Re: GM's in Tasmania

 Can anyone confirm how many GM type locos are now in
>> Tassie. I have heard that more have arrived since the
>> initial three. Anyone know?
>> Brad
>>

>Sounds strange for someone who is an alcohaulic to be interested in GMs.
>Hmmmmmm

GM has followed ALCO in that it has switched to four stroke diesels.

This ALCO fan was pleased to note that the diesel engine of the new GM
loco [SD90MAC] is a four stroke GM16V265H.

By the way, as a Queenslander following the travels of our 1460 / 1502
diesels; I too am interested if any more are in Tassie.

Cheers
Peter Cokley