Re: Peterborough Railway Station(slightly vandalised)

mauried@commslab.gov.au (Maurie Daly) writes: ><snip>

> I suspect that a question of the local member may be the only way to get some
> answers.

I saw Peterborough station last year, and was shocked at the state it
was in.

A media expose may be another solution. (Adelaide Advertiser perhaps ? -
they love public transport scandals). Arrange some photo coverage of
passengers waiting for the IP surrounded by debris and blocked up toilets.

This may be worth a try by the concerned citizens of Peterborough.The only
way to overcome political inertia is by publish or perish!

Cheers,

Paul Hogan