Re: Accreditation

Steamrail Victoria Inc. is now an accredited Rolling Stock provider and will
be moving to an accredited Service Provider shortly.

As I understand the act any group that is not accredited as a Rolling Stock
Provider cannot under any circumstances maintain or restore any vehicles or
locomotives that they intend to operate in the future.

That includes using any Volunteer labour for any purpose.
remember that under the act there are no differences regarding volunteers,
they are treated as employees for the purpose of the accreditation.