Re: TRAMWAY TRIVIA 1

I thought all of the places were mentioned in the various replies in the ng.
Anyway, my list was:

Original 3: Sydney (2nd generation):
1. Central station loop east side over Eddy Avenue (until 1957)
2. Central station loop west side over Eddy Avenue (until 1957)
3. Wynard line of North Sydney system over George St (until 1958)

Then 3 (not necessarily in order):
Melbourne:
1. Miller St (PRW) over test track at Preston workshops
2. Park St over St Kilda light rail line
3. St Kilda light rail line over Albert Road

Now 2:
2 and 3 above (if the test track has been disconnected)

As to what I meant by the original question, some have argued that the test
track does not constitute a "line". Well, it does as far as I'm concerned!

Rgds

Ron BEST