Re: IT'S ACADEMIC - EASY ONE! -AND ANOTHER NOT-SO-EASY

>Question: Which station (in Australia) has been renamed the most times
>(excluding adding and deleting hyphens and apostrophes and suchlike)?

On the south (NSW) Bowna - Yambla - Table Top, Murrumburrah - North
Muurumburrah - Harden, Jordan's Crossing - Jordan's Siding -
Bundanoon, Big Hill Upper Siding - Colo - Hill Top, Big Hill Lower
Siding - Bargo - Balmoral have all changed twice so I guess the answer
is at least three changes.

The only one I can find, so far, is Picton Lagoons - Lagoons - Picton
Lakes - Couridlah.

Cheers

Krel

Just another eccentric crank.