Re: Dumb Kweschun - more information please

>>Current: St Kilda Beach route 96 above route 12 (South Melbourne & St Kilda
>>Beach).
>>Current: Miller St Thornbury above Preston Workshops test track.
>>Past: Sydney Harbour Bridge above something (Darling Harbour?).
>
>What about the Flinders Street trams crossing above the William
>(Market) Street trams?

I have absolutely no idea what I was thinking about when I wrote this.
Usual excuse, I guess, BEER.   Too much, aided by the distraction of
sitting in a Golden Wings lounge for another one-hour late Ansett
flight.   I know that Market and Flinders Streets intersect on the
level.  The only thing I can think of was confusing all sorts of
things - getting off the St Kilda Rd bus at that corner, underneath
the railway viaduct is probably high on the list.

I will try not to do it again :-)

JD
John Dennis                         jdennis@acslink.net.au
Melbourne                                  denjo02@cai.com
Australia                   Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway
DBT URL:       http://www.acslink.net.au/~jdennis/dbt.html