Re: It's still academic

Mr. Oliver replied:

<<<<<<<Moreover the definition above of the Victorian yellow over yellow is not
right either, but I'll leave the Victorians to comment on that. [Hint:
note the new repeaters on the standard gauge.]>>>>>

Well I don't know about any repeaters on the SG, (which Vic SG?, there is so
much of it now!)
But Y/Y on a VR repeater means to be prepared to find the next signal st stop.

To avoid complicating matters its best to think of a repeater as a 3 position
distant, after all, they do the same thing, merely tell you what to expect at
the next signal.

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/