Re: It's still academic

Notagunzel wrote in message <36D28D5A.5A356DB8@bigfoot.com>...

>MattyQ wrote:

>> (BIG
>> >>
>> >Are we talking G/R here?
>>
>> Nope. Try again.
>
>What about Yellow over Yellow:
>
>NSW: - diverge, next sig at caution?
>VIC: - 3 pos repeater, nest sig at stop
>QLD: - next sig at Single yellow, dunno the proper name of the aspect

YES !!!! We have a winner !!!
For some strange reason, both yellow and double yellow aspects are called
"Caution". In the rule book, it is qualified by it's meaning :-
Yellow = Caution. Next signal MAY be at STOP.
Double yellow = Caution. Next signal is yellow.

Regards

Matt Smith
Brisbane, Queensland
Reply to matticue@hotmail.com