Re: Dumb Kweschun

Burnley (Glen Waverley above Lilydale)
Camberwell (Alamein above Healesville)
East Camberwell (Healesville above Outer Circle, now gone)
Footscray (Geelong & Bendigo above dual guage)
North Geelong: mainline above grain loop
Kensington: high-level suburban above South Kensington mainlines)
Morwell: SECV above mainline
Morwell: Mirboo North line above SEC (now gone)
Melbourne undergound: various crossings at North Melbourne and at
Parliament and at Richmond Jn.

Kalgoorlie - Perth various temporary ng above sg c 1969.
Perth Armadale - suburban above freight
Leonora: WAGR above ng

Sydney & NSW: too many?

Qld: